- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 100.00 - 15000.00 INR
- Material :
- Roof Material :
- Door :
- Color :
With our decades long years experience and proficiency, we have carved a special niche in this domain for manufacturing and supplying high quality range of Telecom Portable Shelters. These Telecom Shelters are designed at our fully incorporated manufacturing unit by making most of advanced technologies and premium grade materials. Available in a variety of sizes, dimensions and specifications, our offered Telecom Portable Shelters are highly demanded by telecom operators to install as temporary telecom cabin.
Features of Telecom Portable SheltersThese prefabricated buildings have elevated thermal resistance as we construction them using reinforced panels for ceiling as well as floor. This highly secure structure has very long life and is virtually maintenance free. Sturdy and secure, the shelter is fully air and water tight, making it comply with highest standard of protection.
- Eco friendly and dimensionally stable in construction, it is easy to assemble and install
- Latest and efficient detectors for smoke/fire along with galvanized steel construction
- Provides protection to telecom equipment
- Regular designing plan is followed to meet vast dimensional requirements
- Special design of roof that prevents large dust and water to collect in it
- Stringent locking and unlocking system that is supported with alarms
- Withstands extreme weather conditions and keeps the product's safe
Specifications of Telecom Shelters / Portable SheltersWe use bolted beam channel to design its base, making it capable of withstanding heavy weights. Its flooring is made of an anti abrasive board, which also has the features of highly anti-static, fire resistant and fungus proof. Further, it can handle the temperature in a wide range, giving users the much needed flexibility to store assorted range. It modular construction, especially of roof and wall panels, bestows the shelter the ability to withstand high wind, making it perfect for Indian and overseas conditions. Couple of selection criteria for this portable lodging for telecommunications are Roof Loading Capacity and Sandwiched Material.
E-478, Greater Kailash Part-II, New Delhi, Delhi, 110048, India